Indexing and Archiving
Journal Indexing and Abstracting
DOAJ (Directory of Open Access Journals)
Google Scholar – a search engine for full-text scientific publications of all formats and disciplines.
CrossRef is an association of scientific publishers that develops a common infrastructure to support more effective scientific communications (Journal publications are assigned a digital DOI prefix:10.34287/MMT).
Modern medical technology is fully committed to the cause of digital preservation of scientific research. We are committed to permanent availability, accessibility and preservation of scholarly research.
The full-text of all articles is available for download from the Journal site in the "Archive" section. All of the digital Journal content is stored on a secure server that is backed up every day. The Journal is also archived on Index Copernicus.
Journal's repository storage and presentation in the portal "Scientific Periodicals of Ukraine" by the Vernadsky National Library of Ukraine.
The authors may archive the final published version of their articles in personal or institutional repositories immediately after publication.
This Journal's digital archive is permanently preserved by PKP Preservation Network and LOCKSS / CLOCKSS.
The journal’s publications are available in medical libraries of Ukraine. Summaries of the articles is published in the Ukrainian abstract journal «Dzherelo». Printed copies of the journal are distributed in scientific and practical forums – conferences, symposia, congresses, round tables, etc. Printed copies of the article can be ordered in the wording.
Archiving of print copies
Print copies of our Journal are cataloged and archived in the following legal deposit libraries:
- Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
- Yaroslav the Wise National Library of Ukraine
- State Scientific Institution “Book Chamber of Ukraine named after Ivan Fedorov”
- Vernadsky National Library of Ukraine
- National Academy of Medical Sciences of Ukraine
- National Parliamentary Library
- National Scientific Medical Library of Ukraine
- Vinnytsia Regional Scientific Medical Library
- Dnipropetrovsk Regional Scientific Medical Library
- Zhytomyr Regional Scientific Medical Library
- Zaporizhzhya Regional Scientific Medical Library
- Kirovohrad Oblast Scientific Medical Library
- Volyn Regional Scientific Medical Library
- Communal enterprise "Lviv Regional Scientific Medical Library"
- Poltava Regional Scientific Medical Library
- Sumy Oblast Scientific Medical Library
- Transcarpathian Regional Scientific Medical Library
- Communal Enterprise of Kherson Regional Council "Regional Scientific Medical Library"
- Khmelnitsky Regional Scientific Medical Library
- Chernihiv Regional Scientific Medical Library
- Zaporizhia Medical Academy of Post-Graduate Education Ministry of Health of Ukraine
- Bukovinian State Medical Academy
- Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy
- Zaporizhia State Medical University
- Ivano-Frankivsk State Medical Academy
- Bohomolets State Medical University
- L. Shupyk National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education
- Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University
- Odessa State Medical University
- Horbachevsky Ternopil State Medical University